Potente, an Upscale Italian Destination in Downtown Houston invites all HFBC bloggers for a "First Look" tasting!
Potente, a high-end Italian eatery, owned by Astros owner Jim Crane's has officially opened in the 500 Crawford building across from Minute Maid Park. Executive chef Michael Parker (Crane's own personal chef) and Chef du cuisine Michael Rideout (Formally of Tony's) will wow your taste buds with divine Northern Italian dishes.
As this is a big deal (& next week), we will require that you either write a blog covering your experience or micro-blog on all social channels.
Please use the following tags:
- Venue Tags: #Potente, #Potentehouston and #PotenteFirstLook
- HFBC Tags: #HFBCWeeklyEats and #HoustonFoodBloggerCollective
- Service Style: First look & Tasting
- Dietary Restrictions: Thier menu isn't posted yet, but with this being upscale italian, I would assume, Italian meats (some pork), pasta, greens, bread and wine.
- Tips: I will leave the tip following our evening
- Attire: Business casual attire (Click here for Women and Men's Fashion)
- RSVP's: All confirmed guests will receive a "you're in" email on Monday, Feb. 20