- Complimentary bites + selected specialty rolls
- Cash bar featuring extended happy hour specials for group
MORE ON KUU:
- KUU means "the art of eating"
- Features modern Japanese cuisine that highlights the best fish available from Japan with local seasonal flavors
- Executive Chef/Owner Adison Lee trained under master chef Nobu Matsuhisa of Nobu fame
- Recent accolades include: "Best Sushi Restaurant" by Houston Press, "#19 Best Restaurant in Houston" by Houston Chronicle, "Best New Restaurants of 2014" by Houston Chronicle, "Houston's 11 Best New Restaurants" of 2014 by Thrillist, "The 12 Best-Looking New Restaurants Across the Country" by Zagat, among others
Event is open to 50 guests, including HFBC members and optional plus-ones. RSVP below: