Hello, and thank you for your interest in joining the Houston Food Blogger Collective!
Please below for additional details regarding application approvals and payments.
The Houston Food Blogger Collective is now accepting applications from Houston-area food bloggers and those with food-driven social media accounts (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube etc.). You will be notified of your application status via email.
- - Must be located in the Houston metroplex
- - Must pay yearly dues ($45 for new members/$25 Annual Renewal)
- - Must have 3 posts per month that are FOOD FOCUSED.
This could be 1 food blog post and 2 Instagram posts, or some other combination (Facebook public page, YouTube, etc). Remember, we're food bloggers :)
Please note that each HFBC member will be responsible for submitting payment, this is also the case for blogger duo's and brands.
- The standard application period takes 1-2 weeks for review and approval
- Applications submitted January - October will be responsible for paying HFBC annual Dues in January of the following year.
YOU MUST BE APPROVED PRIOR TO PAYMENT!
* New Membership and Annual Fee payments are used for monthly members only events, restaurant gratuity (complimentary tastings), HFBC led workshops and conferences.